Saturday, February 13, 2010

MORE SNOW and funny story....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Friday morning we made our way to the DMV to get a Georgia drivers license. It should have been easy because all we needed to do was turn in paper work and take a new picture. However, school was out so every teenager under the sun was in there trying to get their license. Estimated wait-- 1 1/2 hours. So, since we had the girls with us, I took them to the car so I could feed Riley and we hung out and waited there. (There were no available seats inside and it was freezing outside!)As we waited, I looked over and saw the funniest thing! A guy was totally butchering his driving test! He was literally dragging a cone under the truck--hahahahaha!!! I kept wondering if they were ever going to get out and get it or just keep running over it! The best part was it was an adult! I texted Justin and he told me someone in there had just walked in and announced they hit a parked car! Good grief people!
After waiting 2 hours and still no progress, we decided to leave and come back on a morning when kids were in school. Bummer---wasted time! However, the good news is, on the way home, it started snowing! In a matter of two hours, everything was covered and it had accumulated at least 2-3 inches. It was so beautiful! Addyson went down for a nap and when she got up, we went out to play. We even bundled Riley (in one of those little outfits I thought we'd never wear!!!) and took her out! She loved it! Our neighbors were out and had a sled so we went over to talk to them. Addyson absolutley LOVED sledding and even did it all by herself! She was not scared at all---I even got on there and had forgotten how much fun it is to sled! YEA! Thank you Lord for snow--it brings out the kid in all of us again!

No comments:

Post a Comment