Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Lots to tell.....
WOW! It has been forever since I've posted-- I guess the last thing was Addyson's doggy birthday party! From her party, her and Riley went to Vidalia to stay the week while Justin and I took a group of high school students to St. Louis World Changers to roof houses. On that trip, I started feeling a little funny and doing the math, we realized we were probably pregnant again! DO WHAT??? We have an 8 month old at home! So, when we got home and took a test, we found out that it is true! At first, I cried because I was just feeling like I was getting myself back under control (we had started P90X and I had lost all my weight...) and all of that good stuff. But, God knows what we need, when we need it, so, it didn't take very long to be thrilled with the fact that He was blessing us with a precious baby again! We didn't tell anyone until I was right at 12 weeks so it was funny to see everyone's faces when just a few weeks later, a little bump started showing! :) Since then, we've found out that we are having a baby BOY and we are SOOOOOO very excited! His name will be Brady! We aren't sure of a middle name yet--why do we even need middle names anyway? I'm sure we'll think of one! Anyway, I am almost 30 weeks pregnant now and we are due March 20th. Thank you, Jesus, for blessing us with a baby boy! Addyson is beside herself and can't wait for baby brover to be here and Riley, bless her heart, has no clue! hahahaha We are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment