
I was pregnant with three of my great friends all at the same time. In June 2007 came Gentry. Then, Addyson and Cooper in July. Harper was born in August! We are so blessed to have four incredibly adorable children. We wanted to get them together for some pics before they are too big. They are all almost two, so it was FUN to try and get a good shot of them!
lisa- these pics are precious! i can't even believe ya'll got one with them all looking in the same direction! addyson is beautiful and her hair is getting so long!
ReplyDeletelove the pics. Hope the bluebonnets are still in bloom when we get there!
ReplyDeleteLisa - this is Courtney from Ak. I found your blog through your sister's blog - which I check occasionally through Jayme and Jared. Love all the pics - hope all is well. Addyson is adorable. I'm not on facebook or anything, but do try to keep up our blog at www.alaskiana.blogspot.com.
ReplyDeleteHI Lisa. This is Jeri Ann. Your sister wrote on my blog and she gave me your address. your girl is beautiful. I think of you often. Think it was the question that you asked Jennifer Owens mom about if her piano or music was in brail! I laugh about it all the time. So good to see you on here.
ReplyDelete