Poor Kim (my sister)! She called a week or so before her and Fleetwood had planned to come out here and wanted me to go get her Kenny Chesney tickets for Fleetwood's birthday. Well, just a couple days after that, Fleetwood got deployed to San Antonio to research and study the swine flu. (He works for the CDC in Atlanta. The swine flu-a whole other story!) Anyway, so she and Logan came on out and since I didn't end up visiting Justin that weekend, I got chosen as her date for the concert! YEA me!
It had been raining all day so I was prepared with my rain boots and rain jacket. However, since we had LAWN seats and the concert was rain or shine, I was very thankful when it stopped raining that afternoon. So, we headed down to Market Street a little bit early and shopped a Swoozies tent sale. Then, I treated her to dinner at LaMadeline, then, went to the concert. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Kim and sorry Fleetwood! Oh yeah, did I mention the concert was on Sunday night? So, I, of course, woke up the next morning for work and could hardly talk. I called in that day and paid for a late night in the damp air all week! Oh well.....
YAY FOR LISA! Too bad for Fleet!! haha I can NOT wait until August when I get to see MY Kenny!! :) :) :) Looks and sounds like you ladies had a fabulous time!
ReplyDelete