Sunday, May 17, 2009

While Daddy's away.......All Heck Breaks Lose!!!





Many of you know that Justin left for GA the week after Easter so I've been home with Addyson and Rookie by myself. They have both been so good and Addyson has been so sweet for me. I am so grateful! However, it has been hard! Justin was so wonderful. He would wake Addyson up every morning and make her milk and get her dressed and entertain her while I got lunches and finished getting myself ready. I MISS THAT HELP! And, to make matters worse, I have to make sure everything is spotless and Rookie is left outside in case they want to show our house. So, it's just wearing me out! Daddy, come home! We miss you!
So, just after he left the air conditioning went out, our front door knob wouldn't work, and we had to get a new microwave installed. Then, just a week or so ago, Addyson decided to decorate the walls of our guest bedroom, her toys, and ever poor Rookie was wearing a black stripe! hahahaha All that happened in a matter of like 1 1/2 minutes. I still don't know where she got that black marks alot permanent marker!!! And, then, there was a turtle in our yard one day that Rookie was throwing around like a frisbee! I didn't know how to get it out! That's another story in itself! Anyway, all that to say, we are ready to be together as a family again and we have missed Daddy!
PICTURES TO COME!!

1 comment: