

Before I post pictures from Christmas, I just want to pause and take a minute to celebrate 7 years of being married to my husband! (The exact date is January 4--and, yet if feels like yesterday, in so many ways.) God knew exactly what he was doing when he placed Justin in my life. He is a man after God's own heart--that, I admire so much! He is a great daddy to our two girls and a great help to me. He is truley my best friend. These past 7 years we have gone through so much with traveling across world, moving across the country, having two precious baby girls, and the list goes on....... I absolutely cannot imagine going through the good times and the bad times with anyone else. He is my helpmate, my true love, my best friend, my inspiration in so many ways, and a man I respect and look up to! Justin, I love you so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you!!!!!
Hi Lisa,
ReplyDeleteThis is Alicia Edwards Cheatham. I stumbled upon your blog through your sister's blog. I just wanted to say hello and wanted you to know that I'll probably start "stalking" your blog now that I found you. Congratulations on 7 years of marriage and your two precious children. We are in similar situations. James and I will be married 7 years in September and we now have 2 children too, and yours and ours are very close in age. What wonderful blessings we have. Just wanted to say hello. Feel free to visit our blog jandacheatham.blogspot.com. See you later.