


Our connect group had a couples costume party and it was so much fun! It was a rule that you could not buy a costume, but you were supposed to use whatever you have at your own house. Justin and I thought and thought about what to be, but everything we came up with was hard for me to do with a growing belly--I can't fit into a lot of the clothes in my closet. So, we opted to be pregnant white trash! It was hilarious! Justin was total redneck with his short jean cutoffs and torn shirt and I wore a mini skirt, tank top, and I borrowed a white trash wig from a guy in our neighborhood! hahahaha We also carried a baby doll with only a diaper that showed we had a baby on our hip and one in our belly! Everyone was so creative with thier costumes and it was so much fun to get together and play!!!
Okay this is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete