Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cousin Logan comes to stay!






Fleetwood, our brother in law, had a conference at Lake Tahoe (I KNOW! His conferences are like in Seattle, Hilton Head, Tahoe...We are all jealous!) and my sister, Kim decided to go join him for a week. So, we got to keep Logan. Logan is nine months now and in the pulling up/ cruiser stage. She did great and Addyson did great! They were just busy and it was constant with both of them. I guess it was good practice for new baby--however, I must say, I'm glad they don't come at nine months! We will have a little time to set her down and she can't move! haha
One night we were out to eat and Justin pointed out to me that people were probably looking at us and adding up in their heads... 2 year old, 9 month old, pregnant wife! So, from then on, I couldn't go anywhere without thinking about that and laughing! We had a fun week and Addyson really enjoyed having some time with her cousin!

2 comments:

  1. precious pictures! we need to throw a boy in that mix! ;-) we'll have to capture some good moments when they get to visit with Jobes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on the new baby, the move and everything else going on in your life! Wow you guys have had a busy year so far. You're like us - let's get all of those major life changes over at once. Who needs to spread them out:)

    Thanks for the update!!! Glad all is well!

    ReplyDelete