Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Day of School!




Addyson is going to do a two year old class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our church. I have heard incredible things about the preschool and academy so I'm really excited. It is a little weird not working there and knowing everyone, but I'm sure we will be so involved that we will feel right at home quickly. We ate a good breakfast of waffles and then got dressed and left. Addyson was such a big girl and was very excited to go to school. Had a little girl in front of us not started crying, I don't think she would have shed any tears. Only after a few tears shed, she walked right into her class and had a blast! Her teachers told us she led the class when they went to music by picking all the animals for "Old MacDonald". Apparently, the rest of the class didn't say a word. Maybe they were shy....or maybe Addyson didn't give them a chance! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment