Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Labor Day in Mississippi!






Below you see Addyson singing in the microphone! What I didn't show was my sister, my cousin, and me singing karaoke too! YES--it's true! We did it too! Only, we sang Tiffany's "I think we're alone now!" hahaha Even better, right!?! I couldn't believe they had that song--I will say, my sister, Kim chose it! Anyway, we had a great weekend visiting family. It was good to get the girls together with Jobi-my cousins adorable little boy (you see him in the pic!). We went to a University of Southern MS football game on Saturday--it was alot of fun. The girls did great! Addyson is still talking about Seymour, the eagle mascot! My Granny has a golf cart so we took many rides in it--just about every day to just get out of the house and enjoy the sunshine! We missed Fleetwood and Justin, but we had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment