

Over Labor Day weekend, Kim and I took Addyson and Logan to MS to meet my parents at my Granny's house. We went out to a restaurant on Friday night with cousins and aunts and uncles. They had karaoke there and a lot of people participated. Well, we decided to check it out and Addyson stole the show! She took the microphone and sang "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" two times in a row! She even threw up her arm at the end as if to say: TAH DAH! I had to bribe her with a sucker to get the microphone back! hahahaha Everyone watched and clapped and clapped!!!
Ok, so I also just noticed she has on the same outfit she wore to her first day of school--it's one of my favorites! hahaha
That was the BEST!! I still laugh when I think of her up there singing her little heart out! :P "BIG STAR!" haha Keep it up Addy! (oh and note to Justin... you ARE sorry you missed karaoke - i don't care what you say) LOL
ReplyDelete