Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch!






Every year since Addyson was born, we have taken her to a pumpkin patch to take pictures for Fall! I actually have these three frames on our mantel that are empty waiting for pumpkin patch pictures! hahaha Since we are in a new place this year, I wasn't sure where to go. So, I was so excited when I was reading a local magazine and saw an ad for a pumpkin patch at a family farm. So, a few weeks ago, Justin, Addyson and I decided to go check it out on a Friday. We invited Kim and Logan to go with us (since Fleetwood was on board a naval ship--a whole other story!). We had a great time! We bought some pumpkins for the front of our house, took a hay ride, fed some really big catfish, and had a great time taking pictures! There was a dog there named Buddy and so you can imagine that Addyson followed him EVERYWHERE he went! Needless to say, we already have a doggy costume for Halloween! I LOVE FALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment